Run your district quicker, smarter and more efficient than ever with Club Collaborator
Club Collaborator is even free for districts - only the clubs pay for their own use.
Image: Screenshot from the software as district admin - You can add of manage clubs, see committees or uploaded files
Club Collaborator is unifying the web presence and the management within your district.
You will even be able to track your clubs and see reports with the status of you clubs.
What is the status of growth and retetion in your clubs? How is the meeting statistics in the clubs?
Build your own reports to get the insights you need!
As a Guvenor in your district you will have the chance to present a complete software suite for your district that really will gain value and benefits for your district
Club Collaborator is a role based system where each member in a club or a district have a role.
All Rotary roles are covered so your can be everything from a member to a governor.
- As a guvnor or DICO (District IT contact) you can add/remove clubs and members.
- All your actions are 100% synchronized with Rotary International
- A district role will give access to follow all the clubs and you can see statistics like members, honorary members, attendance, students and fellowships.
- Help your clubs to run more efficiently and smoothly
Give your clubs or members icons in their Dashboard for easy access to information or services
- A district role have access to district level reports. Here you will gain access to a complete insight of the clubs in your district
As you add clubs within your district they will be able to fetch content from each others website and to publish this on their own website